Salt Lake City Gas Line Repair & Installation
Gas Line Services for Salt Lake City
Natural gas has a “rotten egg” odor that’s been added to warn us of a leak. If you smell this distinctive odor in your home, please do the following:
- Do not use your cell phone until safely out of the house
- Shut off gas valves at your home
- Do not turn on or off any electrical appliances
- Do not smoke or use any open flame
- Do not attempt to locate the leak
- Get a safe distance away from the house, and then call 911 and the utility company
- If a natural gas line is damaged when digging outside, call your local utility company immediately. Do not attempt a gas line repair
- After the appropriate authorities have been contacted, contact Mr. Expert plumbing for professional repair or installation of gas lines in your property.
Request Service Now
Need gas lines repaired or installed in Salt Lake City?
Our Real Time Service Area
Christopher - Murray, UT
Lots of upsells though
Rick - West Jordan, UT
They performed a sewer line replacement from the house to the main. They did it with minimal disruption to my daily routine. No sprinklers were harmed during this process.
Grant - South Jordan, UT
He did a great job thanks for your service.
Great service experience
Pat - West Jordan, UT
Brian - South Jordan, UT
Luis Castillo did a great job. He was on time and knew how to solve the problem.
Great survice and good price
Hipolita - Midvale, UT
It was amazing.and it was at a good price too.
Fast and Friendly Service
Nate - Draper, UT
I had a great experience with these guys. Luis was a really great guy and took time to explain everything to me.
Great service and very prompt
Julie - South Salt Lake, UT
Wow! Responded to my initial call within 45 min. Came the next day to complete the repair. Always right on time and completed quickly. Jorge was great to work with and explained everything.
Nancy - Murray, UT
Excellent service. Ask for Jorge. Will always use their service.
New water heater installation in West Valley City, Utah
Doing rapair in underground sewer lines. Herriman