HAVING WATER HEATER PROBLEMS TODAY?
All water heaters need repairs or replacement after they serve for so long. Knowing when to install a new water heater depends on age, condition, and budget. Traditional water heaters typically have a 10-15 year life even then after 10 years the efficiency dramatically drops depending especially on tank type. If your water heater is less than 10 years old, a water heater repair may be the best option. New water heater installation can save you money over the life of the equipment. New water heater models are up to 20% more efficient. Although many water heater repairs are minor, if the tank is more than 10 years old, or if it is leaking, it may be time for new water heater installation.
GREAT DEALS ON YOUR HOT WATER SYSTEM:
If you're considering a new hot water heater, or your existing system is beyond repair, give us a call. We have some of the greatest deals on new systems. Not only can we provide the latest systems, bring them to your door and provide a full installation TODAY, we can even take your old hot water heater away. We can also help you with FREE, friendly advice on choosing the right system for your home, lifestyle and budget.
The price of a water heater varies based on a number of reasons. Factors like water-line connections, gas lines, as well as access and type of water heater all play a role in the overall cost of a water heater and installation. Contacting a professional plumber or a free in-person evalutation is the best way to check pricing. A "blind" quote over the phone is often inaccurate.
WORKING WATER HEATER IS ALWAYS YOUR BEST FRIEND
Nothing like a hot shower after a hard working day!!! What will be your expression when you're all ready to shower and there is no hot water? This is the time when we realize that our good friend is not there, we scream we're afraid to touch water? Don't worry, it is just time to call Mr. Expert Plumbing to fix or replace your broken water heater.
YOUR WATER HEATER
A well maintained water heater can last 12 years or more. If yours isn't operating as well as it used to, it may be time to schedule your annual water heater maintenance or install a new unit.
EXPERIENCE THE MR. EXPERT DIFFERENCE WITH
OUR PROMISE TO SERVE YOU:
• Up Front Prices to Save you Money • Your Water Heater will Work!!!
• Same-Day service available all the time • We answer your calls even after hours
• Professional Water Heater Technicians • You will have a happy water heater
• Your Water Heater will be installed up to code
• Bradford White Water Heater
• Rheem Water Heater
• State Water Heater
• A.O. Smith Water Heater
• Rinnai Water Heater
• Noritz water heater
• Bosch Water Heater
• GE Water Heater
• Whirlpool Water Heater
• American Water Heater
• Richmond Water Heater
Until you experience a leak or a few cold showers, you’ll hardly ever think to schedule water heater check-ups. As a matter of fact, some people wait so long to service their water heaters that they risk damaging the tank and using up way more energy than necessary.
HERE ARE SOME SIGNS THAT YOUR WATER HEATER NEEDS ATTENTION:
• Hot Water turning cold faster than it used to
• Rust-colored water coming out of your faucets
• Rust forming on top of your water heater
• Wet floor or walls near your water heater
• Popping noises coming from your water heater
while the water is being heated
WHICH OF THESE WATER HEATER PROBLEMS ARE AFFECTING YOU TODAY?
• Is your gas or electric water heater not heating?
• You knew you had to replace your water heater but...
• Is your water heater not heating at all?
• Do you have a water heater thats leaking?
• Do you need a water heater installed today?
• Are you ready for a Tank-less water heater?
• Will you need only a water heater repair?
• Does your water heater expansion tank leak?
• If you have any of these problems, call Mr. Expert Plumbing today!!!
WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT INSALT LAKE & UTAH
• Water Heater Service
• Water Heater Repair
• Water Heater Maintenance
• Water Heater Installation
FOR WATER HEATER INSTALLATION,
WE ARE THE EXPERTS WITH:
• Conventional Tank Water Heaters
• Tank-Less Water Heaters
• Gas & Electric Water Heater
TANKLESS WATER HEATER OPTION
If you're thinking of upgrading your water heater, consider replacing your traditional unit with a tank-less water heater. It uses less energy and will reduce your utility bills.
A tank-less water heater uses less electricity or natural gas, and it will warm water more quickly than a traditional water heater. This means you'll save money and have more hot water longer. A tank-less water heater is also an excellent option for smaller homes because it takes up less space than a traditional water heater. Tank-less water heaters are still relatively new to homes but are quickly becoming the popular alternative to traditional water heaters. Due to the absence of an actual tank, hot water is supplied on an "as-needed" basis and saves energy by eliminating stand-by heat loss. Some tank-less water heaters claim up to 40% in energy savings.